OCIF Staking: Public Testing Event Guide
Welcome all OCIF Staking Testers!
The InvArch Team is excited to have you be the first individuals to test out the staking feature on the OCIF (On-Chain Innovation Funding) Protocol!
To help ensure that you all have a successful and pleasant experience during the Public Testing Event for OCIF Staking, we created a guide for you that has everything you’ll need.
Let’s jump right in and get you staking on OCIF 👀
The OCIF Staking Video Demonstration
Getting Your Testnet Tokens
- Head over to the InvArch Network Discord Server (discord.gg/invarch)
- Go to the #testnet-tokens channel under “Technical” on the left-hand side
- In the message box, type /fund_wallet and a command should pop up
- Where it says “wallet,” in that field, paste your wallet address
- Hit Enter to submit your wallet address, and you will receive your testnet tokens momentarily!
To check your balance, head over to the OCIF Staking website and you can check your balance on the top right-hand corner.
(Note: *You can only use the test token faucet command once)
Staking to INV-Cores
- Go to: https://www.tinker.network/staking
- Take a look at each INV-Core (see photo above) and decide on which one you would like to stake to, and how much of your testnet tokens you will be staking with
- To stake, click on the “Stake” button, enter the amount of tokens, and voila! You have successfully staked to an INV-Core! (or more)
Managing your Staking
To manage your staking:
- Click on the “Manage Staking” button on an INV-Core you have already staked to
- You can either stake more tokens or unstake tokens
- When unstaking tokens, keep in mind that your unstaked funds will be subject to a 7-day unbonding period (in other words, the funds that you unstake will only be available to stake again after seven days)
Claiming Your Rewards
To claim your rewards:
- Ensure that an era for staking has passed
- Also check any “Unclaimed Eras” — eras that have not been claimed yet
- Click on “Claim All” to claim your rewards!
To get the best staking experience during this OCIF Staking: Public Testing Event, it may be a good idea to ensure that you participate starting from Day 1 until the end of the event! In addition, be sure to claim your rewards and re-stake your rewards again each day, in order to achieve a truly rewarding, compounding effect with your testnet tokens!
Public Testing Event Rewards
As previously highlighted in the announcement article of this event,
Kick off the New Year with OCIF Staking on the InvArch Tinkernet!
Before staking goes live on the InvArch Tinkernet, an incentivized public testing event will take place over an…
all participating individuals will be incentivized for taking part in this event! All participants will share a prize pool of fifty-thousand (50,000.00) TNKR. This will be proportionately distributed based on each OCIF Staking Tester’s final balance of test tokens, once the event has ended!
The InvArch Team thanks everyone for participating in the OCIF Staking: Public Testing Event. We wish you all an awesome time testing out the staking feature on OCIF!
We don’t want your email, but we’d love for you to join our community! 💜